Friday, May 29, 2009
Memorial Day BBQ
So, somehow I managed to take a whopping 3 photos the entire day, and they were all of the same thing! Grandma Johnson broke out the boat for the little ones to play with and. that's all I captured for the day. David loved it and so did the bigger little ones. The cousins had so much fun together. David LOVES Hannah and wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her kiss after kiss after kiss. He's pretty big on displaying his affection. Chloe had her fair share of hugs and kisses and Tucker is just super cool to David. We look forward to more family gatherings throughout the summer, and we miss all of you who can't be here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such cute kids. I'm glad you were all able to get together this weekend!
Post a Comment