I know the family blog hasn't seen much action lately, with Facebook getting more frequent, brief updates. I thought I'd post to this, and informally poll who's frequenting it still at the same time.
Holland America/Princess - Alaska recently offered me two choices: severance on 12/1, or a raise to move to Fairbanks by January 11th. The job search in Anchorage hasn't gone favorably, so we accepted the move. We took a couple trips to Fairbanks in the last 7 weeks, and found a 2 bdr 1 bath duplex. We're currently looking for renters for our condo in Anchorage, and Alicia is looking for a new job up in Fairbanks. We move out on New Year's, and into our new place on Saturday. We could use your continued prayers for a smooth transition.
Happy New Years!
1 comment:
I've been checking things out, looking for updates but i guess i'm no help if i don't do something myself.
Post a Comment