Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Frozen [and Unfrozen] Northern Tundra

Just wanted to give a quick 'Hello!!!' from Anchorage, where the snow berms are growing more each day, and yet the sun is already shining high in the sky.
Life of a college student, and working full time tends to keep me pretty busy, and sleepy, but since a class was cancelled I have a spare moment to share a little thought.

'We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day'
-Richard G. Scott

I found this quote thanks to a friend and it's been a motivation of sorts for quite a few things. And it's gotten me wondering what my motivation for life is lately. Why am I doing some of the things that I do. It's been a long month or two of thinking about it, and I'm not sure I'm any closer sometimes, but I'm more aware, and that's just half the battle some days.

So I pose you this question: What motivates you? What get's you up in the mornings? Makes you get that task on your 'to do' list crossed off? Causes you to make your choices? Has it changed over the years? No need to post it on here or anything, but just a thought from my mind to yours.

I hope that you all enjoy your days!
Love you all!
-Crystal

No comments: