Husband + Wife + 8 boys + 1 girl + 8 sister-in-laws + 16 grandkids = 1 Big Family
Lance is home - you're invited to celebrate his return from the Missouri St Louis Mission.
When is the celebration? I couldn't open the e-mail attachment since I don't have WordPad...
there was an email? LoL greeeeat. i'm sure i didn't get it on purpose as there's pretty much no way that I could come. haha!
E-mail attachment? I'm with Crystal, I didn't get one either. Hmmm...interesting!
The celebration is on the 13 of April at 1:30pm here at the johnson home. If there are any questions fill free to call
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When is the celebration? I couldn't open the e-mail attachment since I don't have WordPad...
there was an email? LoL greeeeat. i'm sure i didn't get it on purpose as there's pretty much no way that I could come. haha!
E-mail attachment? I'm with Crystal, I didn't get one either. Hmmm...interesting!
The celebration is on the 13 of April at 1:30pm here at the johnson home. If there are any questions fill free to call
Post a Comment