Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random Fun Night

La di dah.... hello hello there lovely family!
so, it's been about 500 years since i've said anything worthwhile on this blog. Not that I've had much to say on my own either, but oh well. I've managed to keep super busy with school, spring break, and so on and so forth. in fact once i finish typeing this and print off a paper, i'm off to bed finally.

I had the chance to go to Staunton, a cute little town about 30 minutes or so from SVU, and saw a production of King Lear with some people from my Western Literature class, and so forth. It was pretty entertainting, and definitly long. started @ 7:30, and went until about 9:50 i think, with a 10 minute break @ 8:30. It was SO good though. definitly a dramatized, and overly done production, but it was fun to get away from B.V (Buena Vista) with people that wern't just my roommates for once. (yes i love my roomies, but i needed a short break.) Also, i had to crack up at the costumes. lots of random pieces of leather, and mud, feathers and so forth. yeah... interesting truely.

So while I wish now that I had remembered to take my camera so as to have some random memories of the fun, but it's probably better, considering the costumes...

lets see... only one month and 8, or well seeing as it IS almost 1:00am for me, so thus only one month and 7 days until I fly out for Alaska. While I have come to love SO much about SVU and some of the people here, I will REALLLLY be glad to leave the less favorite and more abundant dislikes of the semester behind me. haha!

anyways. hopefully i'll get back to posting something more soon.
love to ALL!

hugs n kisses.

No comments: