Wednesday, April 30, 2008

one... singular sensation!

Alright, so it's not quite a sensation, at least not for everyone, however for myself, I am absolutely ecstatic at the moment.
I have just finished my presentation for my Tech Tools class, [I'm actually still in the class, but it's ok that I'm on here.] and I only have one final left, if you could even call it that. It's more of a class discussion so hopefully I'll get the courage to speak up. then again, I kind of have to speak up, as it's my grade... hummm. ;)
From here, I finish packing [there's hardly anything left to pack actually...] and get to do TONS of cleaning before I have my check out at 7AM on Saturday! EEK! I have only gotten up that early for like a week since I've been here! not only that, I have to be FULLLLLY packed and have my share cleaned by that time. just a bit scary! then from the end of check out until 12:00, I get to just, chill and relax, before catching the shuttle to the airport for my super long trip to beautiful Alaska!
I'll definitely miss Virginia, lots of my new friends, and the beauty here, although I definitely won't miss the bugs, and strange weather!
Anyways, can't wait to see some of yall soon!
until then, I'll be flyin through the sky. =)

love to all!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Good luck with the final, and the cleaning!!! LOL!!! Have a safe trip to Alaska!!!! Love you!!!