Monday, June 2, 2008

far too long...

since i've posted a blog on here, my personal page or just, had a chance to comment on others. The last month since I've arrived in Alaska, I've been pretty busy unpacking, getting ready for work with training, starting work, shopping [maybe a bit TOO much of this...], sleeping, getting back into the role of work, church, sleep and so forth.
As I went to write the date on a voucher during work yesterday i was entirely surprised to see that it was June 1st, and that it had been a month already. crazy crazy.
thought i'd give a quick run update though to say that i'm still alive, and well, and now that i've gotten back into the roll of working @ Holland and so forth, I'm attempting to get a job at Century Theater's again, and getting into the working almost 24/7 mode I'd been in last summer. If I dont' get that job, I've got a few other places I'm looking to apply, on of them being a bank. a coworker @ with holland has pretty much sold me on the job, but i'm not 100% sure. guess he's got a bit more convincing to do. haha!
I will try and see about getting a few random pictures of things soon, and posting them. and I'll try to start posting at least once a week on my time off.
love n miss yall tons as always. and don't worry, I do get a chance to read blogs a bit more often then i have time to comment them. thought i'd give the shout that they are all looking SO cute [compared to my blahhh-ish black page] and that it sounds as if all are keeping busy and having fun.
have amazing weeks. =)
love!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Crystal, it's good to hear from you! You are darling. I would go for the bank job if I were you. I can lead to a WORLD of other jobs. Movies are fun, too, so either way, you've got an awesome job, but many other future jobs can hinge on the bank job...

I'm glad you're loving Alaska. Someday we'll get up there! Tell everyone hello, and tell Mike and Alisha that it's been an AWFUL long time since we've heard from any of them, too. And tell Lance that it would sure be nice to see all this wedding stuff in print so we can remember dates and such. Love you all! Heather