Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FAM trip to Kenai! =)




Wow.... so those are just 3 of the millions of pictures I took [except for the one of me in it of course] on my trip to Kenai Fijord in Seward, AK.
It was a BEAUTIFUL trip on the coach 3 hours each direction. and then about 5 or 6 hours on the boat. I don't have much to say beyond that the trip was full of stunning views, great finds in the way of animals, a bit cold on the water, lots of fun with my [new-ish] friends [that are co-workers as well. yay!] and just, all around a GREAT day off of work. =)
I've got TONS more pictures that i'll try and post on myspace and or facebook, and my own blog as well, on my next day i've got off from both jobs. yes, i'm working both jobs again now, and so i'll pretty much be living either at the hotels [doing work that is], the theater, or in my car. oh, how i love the mini-van. =D Toby the Terror [or is it terrior? gotta ask alica] is the his [the car's] name, and he's the sweetest lil car ever. ;) Anyways... gotta head out and finish stuff!
lots of love!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Wow, the pictures are amazing!!! How beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more! Take care!!

Heather said...

Such great pics! I'm glad you're able to get out and about and see the state. We miss you, but are glad you're enjoying yourself!