Yesterday, the 19th, was Shelley's baby shower. It was so cutely decorated!! I wish I had taken more pictures of the decorations!!! Annette, Grandma, and I all drove down to Shelly's sister's house together. Aunt Jean was there too. We had yummy food and Shelley got alot of great stuff!!! That little boy is sure going to be well dressed!! LOL!!! Also, Grandma and I both were winners, Grandma was a winner for a name drawing, and I won the "Baby Food" game. Hooray for us!!! Thanks for inviting us, Shelly!!!
I think that boy is ready to come out!!!! You looked great Shelley!! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Present from Annette. A little lovey blanket. Cute!

Opening another present!!

Cute centerpiece!!! And the rolls are in the back of the truck!! So cute!!

It was a fun evening. Really nice weather too!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Let us know when the new baby arrives! There are so many August Birthdays in this family and it will be fun to see if this baby gets his own birthday or will be sharing it with someone else!
Thanks for the pics, Camille! I was wishing I could go to that, and it was nice to see how everything was. Can't wait for this baby to come. AND to hear what his name is!
awww! looks like yall had tons of fun. =)
as the others put so perfectly, can't wait to see this lil boy, know his real birth date, and know a name. As always... I lean strongly toward a Chris or Christian. ;) kidding. heehee!
love yall tons.
Post a Comment