Monday, August 25, 2008
Shout Out!
Hola Mi Familia! Hello to all I haven't been able to see yet, I look forward to getting to see all of you and even meet others I haven't been able to yet. Anyways, I'm here in Cali for now, looking for rides up to Utah this week and fly back next week. Then it's 1 more week in So-Cal before Mom and I head upto Alaska, then back to Cali for Lance & Laura's wedding. After that I should be spending the next weekend in Georgia with Scott and Fam, then hoping to show Mom and Dad and Crystal around Virginia for a few days before heading back home to Cali to find a job and get ready for school in January. Right now the plans are to stay local for the first year or 2 as I get back into school and decide what the next big move will be. Take Care ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Home Adam! We're excited to see you this weekend before you head off on your many adventures. See you soon!
Welcome home!!! We sure had fun with you the other week.
Post a Comment