Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Job!!!!!



Things are looking up for Laura and me. I have now found a job to hold me over for the time being. I am now working at Donut Man just as many of the Johnson's have, not only that but I have a interview with UPS on Nov. 5, so things are starting to look a little bit better for us the newly married.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray! I'm so glad for you. I tell Steve quite often that he needs to sweet-talk Jim into letting him franchise here in Utah. He drove all the way to Pleasant Grove (about 20 minutes away) on Saturday b/c he heard there was a good donut shop there only to come home with the donuts and be disappointed! Nothing in the world like the Donut Man! I hope the interview with UPS goes well. There are a lot of opportunities in that company.

Camille said...

That is great!!! Good luck with the interview tomorrow!!! We will keep you in our prayers!!!