Well Mom, Dad and I have finally gotten home and begun to settle in with no more big trips in near sight. After Lance & Laura's wedding we flew with Crystal to Georgia and spent the weekend with Scott & Stacey and fam.

Like Stacey said it was time well enjoyed in the nice autumn weather.

Thanks for showing us around town and letting us crash with ya'll!
After Georgia we drove down to Florida where we began our 10 Day Caribbean Cruise.

Mike and i rented scooters in St. Thomas and rode all around the island. B-E-A-utiful

We had a few close encounters...but i took care of things! :P

And after the cruise Mom, Dad and I drove up to the Virginia Richmond Mission to visit friends and see the sights.
We spent a day driving around Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown.


After all that we made a quick stop by the mission office to chat with Pres. Millburn and grab dinner at Five Guys (which mom said far exceeded in-n-out burgers) then it was on the road again to Washington DC where we spent 1 1/2 days sightseeing.
3 comments:
Glad you had a good trip Adam! Your Mom most of been on those pain killers if she thinks 5 Guys is better than In-N-Out! LOL I'm sorry you can't even compare the 2 as they are completely different types of burgers! You are making me long for IN-N-OUT... YUM, YUM!
Great pics, Adam. I love your post. Sounds like your cruise and vacation were fabulous. I love St. Thomas, too. Someday I'd love to go Carribean again now that I've been and revisit the places I loved most...maybe a family trip in the works?
Glad you all had a fun time!! Tucker loves the picture of you on the scooter!!
Post a Comment