I realized today that I need to get a move on the family Calendar. If y'all could email a few pictures of yourselves and families ASAP that would be wonderful!
Also thought it would be fun to make a new recipe book! If you have a favorite recipe or several recipes you like to make will you email them to me. What is your favorite thing to make or your families favorites? Heather, Camille and I did this several years back and I have used it a lot. However, we have several new or soon to be members to the family and everyone I think could benefit from the recipe book.
Please email me your pictures and recipes to gajohnsons@bellsouth.net ASAP
I will need to have time to put everything together and ordered by Thanksgiving time as December will be very, very, very, busy! I don't want anyone to miss out contributing...don't make me hunt you down! lol
4 comments:
We will get started on the recipes. And on photo's too.
hum... photos. looks like i need to start my searching. =)
and well i funny that you talk about the recipe book, as i was just thinking about dessert ideas last nite, and i had no reason to. haha!
I have already started putting recipes together. I will have my sister take pictures of us, and then send it on to you. I was wondering though, would it be possible to get duplicates of the calendar and recipe book? How much is the finished product? I'm interested in getting one of each, if it isn't too expensive. Thanks!
Last year I used zazzle.com for the calendar and I had a special price for ordering on a particualar day. Normally they are 19.95. You might want to create your own. Our cook book I figure I can run off on paper and see if Scott can bind them at work for us and that should keep the price down.
Send me your photos and recipes soon everyone! I haven't recieved anything yet!
Post a Comment