Monday, November 26, 2007

Wedding Announcements



Our announcements should be in the mail this week. I've attached a copy of the photo we included in them.
I've also posted an example of a couple of the table runners one of Alicia's former coworkers is making for us. I know the colors aren't totally true to life, but it'll give you an idea of what brown and turquoise are.
Our latest doings:
I flew down to Seattle on the redeye Thursday morning for a Deparment of Defense audit, followed by three days of Safety Dept. meetings. Alicia joined me Sunday afternoon in Seattle. After one cancelled flight, we ended up in Utah late Sunday night, sans checked luggage. It caught up to us early Monday afternoon, and we picked up Alicia's wedding dress. I found a new suit the next day at JCPenney's, and then we enjoyed a wonderful early Thanksgiving dinner at Steve and Heather's - sorry, nobody really took any photos.
Wednesday we drove up to the Idaho Falls area and have spent the weekend at Alicia's sister Stephanie's house. I thought we did some big Thanksgivings in the past - they average a pie per person! Other weekend highlights include clam chowder and molten hot chocolate. Alicia flys back to Anchorage tomorrow. I'll be staying in Idaho to recruit new driver/guides at BYU-I in Rexburg, returning late Saturday night. What a blessing to have the company pay for my ticket!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks for the update Mike! Sounds like you guys had a fun trip!! And THANK YOU for posting the pic w/ the wedding colors!!! That really helps!! I also like the photo you picked for your announcement!! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting info...I was just thinking I hadn't heard anything and was hoping there still was wedding! lol You've settled my nerves! lol When do you arrive back in Cali for the wedding?