Sunday, January 13, 2008

Small family dinner

Last Monday evening, Kevin and I had Mike, Alicia, Crystal, Dave and Annette over for dinner. We had also invited Wayne and Melissa, but they weren't able to make it. After dinner, we were all sitting in the living room, where Mike was giving the kids back scratches, and he started doing the one back scratch/giving chills game. The kids loved it!! We had all of them in a row at one point doing it to each other!! Cute! The girls and I also had put together a birthday present for Crystal since she is away at school for her Birthday this week. It was a basket filled with everything a girls needs to relieve stress!! The girls and I had fun putting it together! Check out the last picture that is of Crystal as she opened her gift! I love that picture!!



No comments: