Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So I was informed that people couldn't post comments on my blog, but I think i've got it fixed now. And here i was just thinking people didn't love me enough or were too busy to leave some love. haha! kidding. thanks for the tip camille!

Mmk, well I hope everyone's been enjoying themselves the last little bit. I've been enjoying the drama of my phone. As a fair amount of you already know, my phone hates me. It's taken the hate to a new level though, and is now seeking revenge. My phone is just pure evil, seriously. It deleted ALL my contacts, and so i've been having to re-enter all the numbers that I've got, as I had numbers in my call history and a few in my text messages between people. But it's been tough. I went from having about 120 or more contacts (with one to 4 numbers per person) to having about 40 contacts with maybe 2 numbers for about 8 of them. hahaha! crazy, but that is the drama that comes with a phone that hates me. =)
mmmk well i'm gonna go try and get more numbers added, and make sure i get them written down as well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
love!

No comments: