Dec. 23, we had a Christmas dinner at Joe and Alice's (Annette's sister). Many of the extended family were there. We had a nice dinner, little gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Larson (notice the crowns we are all wearing!) and Grandma then played a song on the piano. She instructed/commanded Aunt Pam, Aunt Alice, Aunt Joyce, Crystal and myself (I can't remember if you sang to Alicia!!! Sorry!!) to sing. I know that Crystal and Shelley sounded pretty, but seeing as the rest of us had never heard the song before, we might have killed it!!! Tucker loved Joe and Alice's dog, though the dog wasn't very fond of him! A few in the group headed up a game a Settlers, while Crystal, Alicia and I got to have some fun girl talk! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!






1 comment:
Lots of fun @ the dinner. Must say, that i'm split on my favorite part of the nite. It's either getting the nail clippers in my popper, or eating salsa that was wayyyy to spicy for me. ;) All the same, it was lots of fun. and truly, Taz the dog is AWESOME! haha!
Post a Comment