I know that several of us will not be able to attend the Christmas Eve dinner planned on the 24th. However, we still would like to meet up with everyone sometime and get together before the wedding. We live so far away from everyone and want to have a chance to visit and or meet for the first time with many of you. So, I'm proposing a few options that maybe you all could give me some input of what sounds reasonable to you.
1. We could have a gathering on the 26th of December in Glendora or another proposed venue and I think everyone might be available that day. Those that still need to exchange gifts may do so at that time.
and, or
2. Those that are available on Christmas day are welcome to Murrieta to my parents home where I would be glad to cook everyone dinner. I figure my kids will want to be able to play with their toys and will not be thrilled to sit in a car for a drive to Glendora. We can chat, relax and play with the kids toys!!! I know Kevin and Camille aren't available but, everyone else is still welcome to come. Scott and I would like to visit with everyone and just feel it will be less stressful on the kids (and subsequently us) if the adults in the family would be willing to come to us. I'm willing to provide a meal and have Marshmellows on hand to Roast out in the fire pit!
Again Scott and I would like to be able to visit with everyone and we don't get back on our cruise out of San Diego until Christmas Eve. Logistically there is just no way of us making it to Glendora however, we would really like to visit with everyone. So, let us know if either of these things sound like a better plan for us all to get together.
Talk to ya'll soon!
3 comments:
The 26th works for us. I have no problem going to Glendora that day, if Annette doesn't mind. My girls love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. If that doesn't work out, I don't mind hosting a post-Christmas party at my house that day either.
Yes, Christmas Day does not work for us. But, like Stacey said, doesn't mean you all still can't get together!
i like the idea of the 26th. but anythign is good for us in the 25the or 26th.
sounds like tons of fun! can't wait to see everyone, and spend time together for the holidays. love to all!
Post a Comment