
We had a good visit at the doctor's yesterday. This is one of the ultrasound pictures I just had to share. Now, you probably have to be used to looking at ultrasound pictures, but in Brooklyn profile, the first bump you see is her nose, the second one is her upper lip. She has her mouth open and she is sticking her tongue way far out! She was just moving her lips at first and as soon as the sonographer said something about it, she stuck her tongue out at us and we got a great pick. It was fun to see a little personality coming through.
Brooklyn is now 5 lbs 15 oz and is weighing in a week and a half ahead of schedule, which is VERY good. She has dropped, though I am still not dilated. At all. My toxemia is progressing a little further, but not enough to take her out yet. We have finally reached safety zone and are so very happy about it. On Thursday I will be 34 weeks along according to my first ultrasound. According to my duedate, which is now looking more and more accurate, I am 35 weeks along today. Either way, we are likely not having the baby this week and hope to at LEAST hold off until after Christmas, as my doctor will be out of town. The nature of toxemia is that it will hang in the balance for an average of two weeks and then suddenly, within a day or two, strike full-force forcing an immediate delivery. I am lucky because the toxemia has now been hanging around for 5 weeks as of this next Thursday and it has yet to go full force into eclampsia.
I have beaten the odds in several ways during this pregnancy, much thanks to prayer, priesthood blessings, helpful family members and ward members, and Crystal. We have been counting our blessings and feel so grateful and blessed! What more can I say? Hope you all like the pic. Love you all, Heather
Brooklyn is now 5 lbs 15 oz and is weighing in a week and a half ahead of schedule, which is VERY good. She has dropped, though I am still not dilated. At all. My toxemia is progressing a little further, but not enough to take her out yet. We have finally reached safety zone and are so very happy about it. On Thursday I will be 34 weeks along according to my first ultrasound. According to my duedate, which is now looking more and more accurate, I am 35 weeks along today. Either way, we are likely not having the baby this week and hope to at LEAST hold off until after Christmas, as my doctor will be out of town. The nature of toxemia is that it will hang in the balance for an average of two weeks and then suddenly, within a day or two, strike full-force forcing an immediate delivery. I am lucky because the toxemia has now been hanging around for 5 weeks as of this next Thursday and it has yet to go full force into eclampsia.
I have beaten the odds in several ways during this pregnancy, much thanks to prayer, priesthood blessings, helpful family members and ward members, and Crystal. We have been counting our blessings and feel so grateful and blessed! What more can I say? Hope you all like the pic. Love you all, Heather
3 comments:
Brooklyn is right at where the twins were when they were born! I'm glad you have made this far...let us know when she arrives!
What a cute picture!! Her head reminds me of Presley!! I am so grateful that things have gone as well as they have, considering!!! We will continue to keep you both in our prayers!!
Post a Comment