So as I sat here for a moment on my computer checking the blog, and noticing how there hasn't been any posts lately, I was getting ready to start writing and give an update but thought to myself, is there really a need? now that most of us are here in Cali, and have seen each other in the last day or two, and are about to see one another again on Friday, I thought it's useless for me to say much.
Nothing major so say that is beyond how much fun the last few days have been. Seeing everybody (besides Lance and Adam), but at least being able to chat with them for a few minutes Christmas day, was a bit of a joy. Although I only asked one question, and didn't do much else besides listen to mom and lance chat (or so it seemed) I still enjoyed hearing from them. Also, I loved going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with a bunch of the group. Gotta love those chipmunks. =)
Anyways Hope that all of you had a very merry christmas day, and enjoy the weeks to come. May the christmas season continue to be with us all through out this new year, that we may feel this joy and love all year long. Lots of love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment