Monday, December 3, 2007

Johnson Family Christmas Party

My wife's family is having their Christmas part on the 24th in the evening. And we had not heard anything about a Christmas party until we asked Mom after my mother in law had claimed a day, and she said that she was planning it for Dec 24th also. Has anyone else heard about this party Mom is having or Mom are you going to post something or tell everyone so we know what is going on? If you have had it planned for the last two months then please let the rest of us know what is going on. What time? Where? Do we need to bring anything. Is this when we are doing gift exchange? Do we just need to send the gifts for our families to the families we have? Please let us know so we can try to make it other wise Shelly and I will be at her family's when the rest of our family is together, and we really want to see everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Scott and I just heard from Crystal that there might be somehting Christmas Eve but, we won't be able to make it. We get back from our cruise that day and will be lucky to get back to my Mom's house from San Diego in time for my family's gathering. I think Kevin and Camille will be at Camille's family. If we could make it to anything it wouldn't be until Christmas Evening. Gifts should just be sent to whoever you have unless you think you will see them that week.

Camille said...

Yes, I knew about this about a month ago. Only 'cause I saw Annette and she told me. I did just get an 'official' invite in the mail yesterday. I'm sure all of you will be getting yours soon. I just assumed everyone knew, otherwise I would have given you a heads up. Even though I know it wasn't my job to do so ; ) Anyway, we might be there, I'm not sure yet what is going on with my family, so if there are no plans soon, we will be there. And yes, it is supposed to be a gift exchange. That is what the invite said.

Camille said...

Oh yeah, forgot to add that...who is exchanging gifts, I don't know. Since we have Scott and Stacey, and they won't be there that night, we will just give our gifts to them when we see them. I'm assuming Grandma and Grandpa Larson will be giving our gifts to us that night. And Dave and Annette...who else..I guess it depends who all is there.