Thursday, December 6, 2007

Updates

Dave/Dad Johnson called us last night to let us know that Heather is in the hospital. Apparently her blood pressure is high. They are not sure if they will have to take the baby soon. Also, Wayne and Melissa are expecting a baby. The baby is due about the beginning of Aug. Congratulations to the two of you! On the down side though, Wayne is scheduled to leave for Afghanistan for a year right about the time the baby is due to be born. Wayne re-enlisted with the Army. So, just thought I'd update those who didn't know. So, let's keep Heather and the baby in our prayers!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Camille for the updates. It's nice to know someone knows what's going on! lol However, I've exchanged a few emails and asked how Heather was and never heard anything back. I've been thinking about her and the baby and I hope everything goes well. It isn't easy being hospitalized when expecting, especially when a baby might be born premature. They are definately in our prayers.