Monday, September 24, 2007

Dave and I were told we should post our news here on the blog, and maybe this will be the jumpstart I need to posting on our own page... We're PREGNANT! I'm due May 26th if all goes well. There is a lengthy history of miscarriage in my family, so I'm trying to take it easy and eat right (the diabetic diet because all the women in my family get gestational diabetes). AND... we're hoping to break the trend in the opposite way of Heather and start with a boy. It would be the first grandson on my side and who doesn't need another Johnson boy? We also have a pretty good chance of having twins, so that would be fun...
In other parts of our lives, we're trying to stay afloat in our classes and work as many hours as possible. Dave is working almost as many hours overtime as he normally gets, which totals close to 40 a week. With a full load of classes, that can make life pretty stressful for both of us. I work about 30 a week as well, so we practically never see each other anymore. That's life, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is exciting! Keep us posted on how everything is going. Unfortunately, I don't think life gets less stressful as you go on. There always seems to be a new set of challenges...enjoy the time you do have together because in May you will definately have even less alone time! We wish you the best with everything!

Camille said...

We are so happy for you both!!!! Hope everything goes well!!