
Just thought I'd post pictures to show you what we've been up to. In July we went to California to attend Grandma and Grandpa Larson's festivities, and sadly, we have not a single picture of the entire event. Camille and Mike, if you've got pictures, it would be fabulous to see some! We left from California to go straight to our Shipley Family cruise out of Miami. We toured the Eastern Carribean, stopping in the Bahamas, and at St. Thomas and then St. Maarten. Our favorite by far was St. Maarten. Most of you have been on cruises, but for anyone who hasn't been on one, I highly recommend it. It was a different experience, but the ship was so massive it was like it's own little city on the water. It was very fun.



Presley snoozing at the most beautiful beach in the Carribean! St. John's beach. It was gorgeous! Our ship.


Since then we've been trying to keep cool as we've been preparing for school. Katie started first grade in August. She loves it and loves going to school. I'm so glad! It's a little unnerving to send your first child to school! Presley misses Katie immensely during the day and will often call for her and whine that she does not get to go with Katie. She sure causes a lot of trouble on her own, but we love her nonetheless. This is Presley getting out of the toilet. I caught her in there--both feet splashing and stomping.
As you all know by know, we're preparing for child number 3! We have our Ultrasound on Wednesday at 9:30am. I told Shelly that if it's a boy, I'll call everyone right away and if it's a girl I'll have to collect myself and call everyone later! We're really hoping for a boy as this may be our last. We'll see...we're mostly excited to see how this baby is doing and make sure it's healthy. And if it does turn out to be a girl, I suppose it's better on our finances! Of course, we'll love it no matter what.
Hope you enjoy the pics. I'll scan in the ultrasound pics soon!
Heather and Steve
2 comments:
Your cruise looks fun! We need to have a Johnson Family cruise! Maybe Michael can help us out to plan it?
That would be sweet! Mike....sounds like a plan to me :) Another year from now would be great!
Post a Comment