Husband + Wife + 8 boys + 1 girl + 8 sister-in-laws + 16 grandkids = 1 Big Family
Friday, September 28, 2007
There's Always a Next Time
Just wanted to let you all know that we lost the baby. We found out yesterday. We're doing ok, and we only have to wait a month before Shelly can go back on Clomid and we can try again. Sooo...we'll keep you updated.
I'm sorry...I know Camille, Heather and I have all been through it and it is not easy. I would be glad to talk with both of you. It is very emotional and only those that have been through it really understand. Just remember that the Lord has a plan for your family. My best advice for this difficult time is to just trust in the Lord that when it is the right time it will happen.
3 comments:
I am so sorry!!! That is such a hard thing to go through. Tell Shelley to give me a call if she needs someone to talk to. Love you both!
I'm sorry...I know Camille, Heather and I have all been through it and it is not easy. I would be glad to talk with both of you. It is very emotional and only those that have been through it really understand. Just remember that the Lord has a plan for your family. My best advice for this difficult time is to just trust in the Lord that when it is the right time it will happen.
Post a Comment