I've called all the immediate family that can accept calls, but in case you somehow weren't told by a spouse or parent, Alicia & I got engaged late Thursday! Alicia is elated - her cheeks hurt from smiling so much. A teeny side effect - she can't drive very well all of a sudden ~ she keeps getting distracted by her "sparkles"! As for me, I no longer need to breathe through a paper bag :) I'm elated that she said yes!
We're still working out the where, when, etc. but we've got this wonderful blog to keep you posted on those trifling details. Stay tuned!
MJ & (soon to be) AJ
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Keep us posted as soon as you decide something so we can figure out our travel plans. You mentioned LA and that just might work for us...we can bring the kids...then after your wedding we could leave them with family and go on our presidents club trip we were planning!
HOORAY!!!! That is sooo very exciting!! I am thrilled for you guys!!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for the two of you and can't wait for you to get married! -Heather
Remember to keep us missionaries upto date as well. And Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment